All eLearning courses need a medium to reach their final audiences, that is, the employees of an organization. The infrastructure set-up for this purpose may be different for each organization. Some may choose to host the courses on the intranet; some may deploy the learning management system. Broadly speaking, eLearning delivery can be either Asynchronous eLearning or Synchronous eLearning.
- What do these terms mean and what are the various delivery options available under each method?
- How can one decide which method works best for their training situation?
- How are some of the leading organizations delivering eLearning content to their employees?
- Is there a way to integrate social media components into eLearning deployment?
- What are the best practices for a perfect blended learning solution?
Here is a compilation of resources that provide information related to several delivery options for eLearning. Learn and identify the ideal eLearning delivery method that best fits your organizational training requirement.
Featured Blog Articles on eLearning Delivery