Experience: 0-2 years of experience in instructional design, teaching, training, content development or journalism.
- Communicate with overseas clients to understand their e-learning requirements
- Study and understand course inputs from clients
- Create learning objectives and course outlines
- Develop detailed content outlines and storyboards
- Write case-studies of completed projects
- Update clients’ feedback whenever required
- Work with project managers and production managers and their teams
Training: Selected candidates will undergo rigorous classroom and on-the-job training before taking charge.
Any FIRST CLASS Graduate or Post Graduate with:
- Excellent communication (Oral and Written)
- Excellent visualization skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
- Good internet researching skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
Please email your latest resume to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.