Qualification: Graduate in web or graphic designing
Experience: 2-4 years in e-learning designing
- Ability to read storyboards and raw content
- Develop GUI/ interfaces
- Ability to come up with visual design
- Create a visual brand for all e-learning solutions
- Develop images and other visuals elements of training programs
- Arrangement of visual elements
- Concept development, design, and execution of innovative visuals, communication materials including digital blasts, websites, banner ads, video, animated banners etc.
- Develop production specifications and schedules for creative projects and manage the production to completion.
Any FIRST CLASS Graduate or Post Graduate with
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Flash.
- A one year diploma in graphic design (preference will be given to holders of a BFA).
- Good color sense.
- Basic scripting knowledge.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
The candidate should be a good team player, accept feedback and show continuous improvement.
Please email your latest resume to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.