Website CommLab India
CommLab India helps you design and develop online solutions by converting your ILT material to eLearning curriculums, Flash-based courses to HTML5, and translating eLearning courses to more than 35 international languages, all using the latest authoring tools.
The primary responsibility is to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, and other digital properties.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with a writing background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand.
They will be expected to work independently, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative. In addition, they will be expected to deliver content that meets the timelines set by the team.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, and write content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers journey
- First Class Graduate/Post Graduate
- Should have flair for writing & the ability to write on different subjects
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Excellent English skills, with accurate spelling and grammar
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com