Supply Chain Management involves many players and each of them needs to function in sync with the others to ensure a smooth process. Employees need to be trained about their individual roles as well as given an overview of how they fit into the larger scheme of supply chain process.
- Is supply chain basics training essential for all employees?
- How can process training benefit different business operations including supply chain?
- What is the relationship between training employees on supply chain best practices and decision making?
Download the resources to find answers to these questions and understand the role of training in improving supply chain process and enhancing business productivity.
The resources consists of:
- Webinar on, "Supply Chain Basics Training to Your Employees, Is it Necessary?".
- Presentation on, "Why Training in Supply Chain Management Is Indispensable?".
- Presentation on, "Application of Process Training in Different Business Operations".
- Presentation on, "Tips for Streamlining Processes and Reducing Waste".