The manufacturing sector requires training employees in several functions - technician training, safety training, compliance training, process training, lean training and more. Relying on traditional training methods can no longer be adequate and effective.
- How can technology be used to train employees in the manufacturing sector?
- How can eLearning enable in reducing waste?
- How can employees be trained on new processes quickly and effectively?
To find answers to these questions and more, download this complimentary kit that includes the following resources.
- Webinar on "eLearning for Technician Training - Insights and Experiences".
- Presentation on "How Can Training Help in Lean Implementation in Your Organization?".
- Presentation on "Guidelines for Developing Process and Procedure Training for New Employees".
- Presentation providing "Tips for Streamlining Processes and Reducing Waste".
- Presentation titled "Tips to Build a Compelling Online Process Training Program".