If you want to develop highly interactive courses, you get them developed using Adobe Flash. However, when you want these courses to be compatible with mobile devices you have lots of questions in mind.
- How can you make old courses developed in Flash compatible with mobile devices?
- Can Flash courses be migrated to HTML5?
- How can you make videos developed in Flash load faster in eLearning courses?
You now don't have to let your legacy courses that do not run on mobile devices go into storage. Download this free kit to get to know all the answers for the above questions.
The kit consists of
- Webinar titled "Migration from Flash Based Legacy Courses to HTML5 - 4 Best Tools".
- Presentation on "How to Make Flash Videos Load Faster in eLearning Courses?".
- Presentation on "Steps to Migrate from Flash Courses to HTML5".