Hyderabad, India – October 23, 2020
An Assurance to Organizations on Uninterrupted Rapid eLearning Services
CommLab India, the global leader in rapid eLearning solutions for corporate training, hosted its first ever virtual learning event – LearnFlux – exclusively for customers on October 20th, 21st, and 22nd.
Normally, CommLab India organizes onsite seminars and learning events regularly for its customers to share the latest in technology-enabled learning. This year, that was not possible due to restrictions on international travel due to the pandemic. But, pandemic or no pandemic, the company wanted to continue the tradition of hosting an informative event for its customers.
The result? The online event LearnFlux! They also conceived a novel way of using the proceeds from the event to feed the needy whose lives were brought to a standstill due to COVID-19.
LearnFlux boasted of 12 keynote speakers from different locations and industries, talking on a variety of themes pertinent to the L&D fraternity. The topics included:
- Transitioning L&D from being a cost center to a profit center
- Converting leadership development from in-person to virtual practice
- Aligning L&D with corporate strategy
- eLearning trends for 2020
- State of training and development in 2020
- Blended learning, microlearning
- Implementing an LXP
- Using an LMS for key account managers training
- The what and the why of learning analytics
- Impact of COVID-19 on training in various industries
- The science of learning and teaching
- Converting in-person training to virtual instructor-led training
- Delivering high-impact virtual training
- New-age eLearning design and strategies for sticky learning
Apart from being a great learning experience, LearnFlux also offered participants the opportunity to sponsor meals for the needy. The company sponsored 20 meals for each free registration and 100 meals for each paid one. CommLab India is happy to announce that this event has resulted in sponsoring meals for 4320 people.
Over 100+ participants from 29 organizations worldwide participated in LearnFlux to make it a resounding success.
Here are the highlights:
- Three days, 24 sessions, 1500 minutes of immersive learning
- Flexibility for participants to choose and attend specific sessions
- Insights and success stories on the latest in technology-enabled learning from 12 global L&D leaders
- The latest on eLearning design and development from 9 of CommLab India’s experts
- Interactive sessions with opportunities for participants to network with each other
- 4320 meals sponsored
Speaking of the event RK, CEO & Co-Founder CommLab India said, “Every year, my top team and I used to conduct educational seminars in customers’ offices in Europe and USA. This year the pandemic gave us the opportunity to move the event online, making it bigger, more convenient, and more valuable to our customers. We hope they enjoyed participating in the event as much as we enjoyed hosting it. I thank everyone for their active participation and hope to see you all at LearnFlux 2021.”
About CommLab India:
CommLab India, with more than two decades’ experience in the learning industry serving 100 International customers in 30+ countries, is one of the most sought-after global leaders for rapid eLearning solutions. It has been ranked first among top providers of Rapid eLearning and Blended Learning Solutions for 2020 by eLearning Industry.
With its formidable authoring tool expertise and decades of experience in corporate training and instructional design, CommLab India offers rapid eLearning solutions for speed, scale, and value… with any authoring tool for:
- Converting of ILT material into instructionally sound, visually appealing, engaging eLearning curriculums, virtual sessions, and other digital learning formats
- Converting legacy courses (from Flash or any other authoring tool) to HTML5, even when source files are not available
- Translating English eLearning courses into 35 international languages – both text and audio