This toolkit offers a complete roadmap for e-learning design and development. Here's what the 7 mini guides in this kit include:
1. Getting started with e-learning implementation:
Check your learners', content, and technological readiness for e-learning - this will set you on the right track to e-learning implementation.
2. Determining the Learning Outcomes for an E-learning:
Ensure your training delivers the expected results by setting performance-based learning objectives.
3. ID Strategies and E-learning:
Get into the heart of the matter and decide on the right instructional, visual, media, and assessment strategies for your course.
4. Calculate the Effectiveness of E-learning - Calculate ROI:
Before proceeding further, take a quick look at calculating the ROI of e-learning, to check the effectiveness of your investment.
5. Get Your Course Development On Track - Choose the Right Authoring Tool:
Select the right authoring tool to develop the course - based on your training requirement and business challenges you need to address.
6. Translation & Localization of E-learning Courses:
Dealing with global audiences? It's time to look at translating and localizing online courses to suit regional and linguistic differences.
7. A Quick Guide to Learning Management Systems:
Host the course on a Learning Management System, roll it out to learners, track their learning progress, and generate completion reports.
Fill the form now to download these value-packed learning resources.