We have recently held a learning event, on the occasion of completing 15 years in the e-learning space, to tap into the expertise of our people. The learning event produced 252 pieces of unique learning content. We are presenting an eBook Practical Guide on Custom E-learning: A Handbook for Managers, which provides the condensed version of this very useful information, as a Thanksgiving gift. The eBook comes with 10 e-learning templates and:
- Explains how 7 latest e-learning trends are transforming the L&D landscape
- Enables you to develop good e-learning courses using the Successive Approximation Model (SAM) without time and cost overruns
- Shares how videos, scenarios, job-aids and simulations help train personnel better
- Empowers you to leverage the power of rapid authoring tools to create highly engaging courses
- Helps you get the best translations of your e-learning courses
- Provides valuable information on the cost implications of outsourcing your e-learning projects
So, access the handbook and get the e-learning templates now.