Adobe Captivate has always been a screen-capturing tool. However, the latest version has shown that one can do a lot with the tool in addition to screen recording.
Some of the features that make this tool popular are
- The advance actions that make customizations easy,
- Inbuilt interactions,
- Ability to deliver media-rich projects
- Compatibility with multiple devices.
- Adaptability with Tin Can API
Get more insights about these features and more by downloading this kit that has the following resources:
- Webinar titled, "Captivate 7 - Customize Templates to Make Your E-learning Highly Interactive".
- Presentation on, "How Can We Rapidly Author eLearning Courses Using Adobe Captivate?".
- Presentation on, "9 Steps to Use Advance Actions in Captivate 6 to Create Powerful E-learning Courses".