Safety at work is of paramount importance for all employees whether they work in the pin industry or plane industry. It is generally noted that employees are not very enthusiastic to participate in safety exercises because they view it only as an obligatory requirement that the management is trying to fulfill. Another reason for this is that, most often, training programs are not designed keeping in mind the needs of the learners.
- How can organizations improve their performance by investing in safety training?
- Can safety training be delivered in a cost-effective manner?
- Is there an ideal safety training plan that one can follow?
- How can we ensure the success of safety training initiatives?
- Are there any ways to make safety training fun and interesting?
To know the answers to these questions and more, download this eLearning kit on safety training. The eLearning kit consists of,
- Webinar titled, "Rapid Development Strategies for Mobile Devices".
- eBook titled, "5 Step Guide to Implement a Winning Safety Training Program".
- Presentation on, "How to Create an Ideal Safety Training Plan?".
- Presentation on, "Tips for Creating a Training Program Ensuring Workplace Safety".
- Presentation on, "Making Safety Trainings Fun and Interesting".