We are seeking a highly skilled PHP Developer to join our Technology Team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining our web-based applications using PHP and related technologies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain web-based applications using PHP and related technologies.
- Develop and write online software application in PHP.
- Develop site navigation, and layout of content for web-based applications.
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if needed.
- Create website forms using databases.
- Maintain and update existing websites and online applications.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in PHP development as Team lead or Project lead.
- PHP Developer and experience on Moodle is preferable.
- Should have knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
This is a full-time position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. If you are a highly motivated and skilled PHP Developer looking for a challenging opportunity, we encourage you to apply.