Social Media Specialist
Looking for a go-getter to handle social media promotions from cradle to grave. Starting from scratch to ideate the promotion, collating ideas, creating the collaterals, or getting it designed, planning promotions, and executing them single-handedly. The dynamic persona will contribute to the youthful environment and enrich the social media presence of our brand on various platforms.
If you know how to creatively handle various online social marketing platforms, scheduling tools, and collate analytics, this position is for you. You will be required to run promotional campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, thought leaders, internal stakeholders and manage the community by different modes of engagement, and oversee our brand across multiple platforms.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase brand awareness that drives leads and opt-ins.
- Ideate and create high-quality new age written, visual and digital content to capture the audience’s mind. Prior experience in content generation for social media, writing social copies, creating social media calendars, and targeted ad copies with a keen eye for trends across social media platforms.
- Design digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals. Demonstrated experience in driving engagement and reach in social media promotions.
- Social Media experience including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Podcasts, Twitter, SlideShare, and Pinterest.
- Design strategies to enhance outreach for posts, events, blogs, and videos.
- An eye for detail for tracking, scheduling, and monitoring multiple social media channels.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Specialist
- Experience in developing Social Media strategies. B2B experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with design, ad copy, content management systems & graphic/content design principles. Experience with any scheduling tool/Canva is a bonus.
- Excellent analytical and campaign management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Good command of the English language, strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- References of previous works/portfolios are a plus.